Tampa, Fl 33607. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose.
- You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of The United States of America.
- From time to time, we will update our site with our most recent successfully submitted application to the DOE. These can/will/possibly be shown in the form of updates to the lower left corner of our website using getmoreproof.com. While our CRM updates this application based on successful applications submitted we make no guarantees of the accuracy of this information and never release private information including but not limited to legal first and last name, social security number, student debt amount, student debt servicers, repayment plans, rehabilitation plans, Public Student Loan Forgiveness or any other pertinent information that we define as private.
- Guarantee: If Student’s initial application for a recommended consolidation program is denied by DOE: USSLC will, at its own expense, negotiate and resubmit new application to DOE for acceptance into a similar program with similar terms to the original agreed on terms. If it is determined that after resubmission or negotiation that USSLC cannot provide acceptable terms, then at Student’s request, USSLC will reimburse 100% of the Student’s Processing Fees and Monthly Maintenance and Membership Fees.
- These services are not available to Georgia residents.